So keep your eyes and ears open for Abajo Recreation, we will be opening soon!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Moving "Home"
Well many of you may already know but just to put it out there and to let everyone know my plans, Krystal and I will be moving to Blanding after we graduate in May. We will be helping at Entrada again this year so that really means we will be living in the Moab desert for three months, so we won't really be living in blanding until July/August. You now may be asking yourself why, what is there in blanding? Well a good friend and I are opening a Outdoor Retail store in town where we will be outfitting, hosting workshops and running a small climbing gym. yeah it is a risk and I am sure we have now heard every piece of advice know to man about starting a partnered business and the bottom line is all we can do is our best and share our passion with the community. And no worries pictures are coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool! Can't wait to hear more!
And now people can't say "but what is there in Blanding?" The answer will be Abajo Recreation!
I hope you will post lots of details about the process of setting up shop.
hooray for another blog post.
Cool!! Sounds gr8!!...Good Luck!!
Congrats again!! Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
That is a really good idea! That will be fun and I really hope that you guys do well at it!:)
Post a Comment